- A birthday to remember
- An ode to my furry friends
- Just an encounter
- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: November 2017
Thailand is primarily an agricultural country. Fields of chilli pepper, corn, pineapple and numerous other vegetables and fruit cover much of the landscape outside the major cities. Today, for a totally unrelated reason, I found myself in farm country west … Continue reading
About once a month, I need to make a mile-or-so walk to the pet food store for dry cat food. It’s an easy enough walk, rock and roll in the headsets, and today a happy hour drink in a Coke … Continue reading