- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: October 2017
I’m not a big fan of royalty but the respect and love that Thais have for their deceased King is impressive. Hua Hin basically shut down from 2 pm yesterday and pretty much everything is closed today as the all-day … Continue reading
Explaining the affection of the Thai people for their fallen king is difficult. They have been mourning for a year and on Thursday their beloved king will be cremated. The ceremonies will cost about $90 million, and I’m not sure … Continue reading