- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin
Monthly Archives: September 2017
My Thai meals generally consist of something simple that can be put in a plastic bag or Styrofoam container. I don’t go to restaurants for sit-down meals because I don’t like to eat by myself in public. So when the … Continue reading
Another article about ending cruelty to elephants – a continuation of my campaign to enlighten as many tourists as possible. Most of the expats living in Thailand seem to understand the problem, although a few still insist there is nothing … Continue reading
This was published today by the Pattaya English-language newspaper, and is a survey of expats (farang) in Pattaya. It could easily apply to expats throughout the country. The key matters concerning long-term farang in Pattaya (or probably anywhere in Thailand) … Continue reading