- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Yesterday I had the opportunity to sit down for a chat with an American who was a student at Webster Univerity Hua Hin. Actually, he was interviewing me as part of his studies in photo/journalism. Because he didn’t do any … Continue reading
Every 7 to 10 days, I grab my backpack and head to the fresh market (Chat Chia) about 3/4 of a mile away. Since it’s on the way, this morning I also stopped at the Water Department to pay my … Continue reading