- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: May 2017
The first bit of advice I want to share with all you out there who may be planning a trip to Thailand. By all means, come – but be aware of the difficulties of getting around Bangkok, if that is … Continue reading
Yesterday was a rainy day. It rained hard early in the morning but had stopped by the time I decided to head to Makro for some supplies. It’s a trip that takes a little time, first with a quarter-mile walk … Continue reading