- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: September 2016
As we get closer to the “high” season, as well as the rainy season, there seem to be more food fairs being held. Last night, I walked around my third such fair in three weeks – the Fun Fair on … Continue reading
Today was my day to go to immigration to make my 90-day report. This is required for anyone on a one-year immigration visa, as I am. You must report to immigration every 90 days or face fines. Seems like only … Continue reading