- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Daily Archives: May 2, 2016
You may or may not have seen recent reports about how a gang of Thai “thugs” attacked three British tourists in my adopted home town of Hua Hin, Thailand. This was, by some accounts, a “premeditated” attack. The reports made … Continue reading
I’m not sure I agree with everything mentioned here, and I certainly didn’t do this kind of due diligence before I set off on my travels, but you might find this interesting. By Gloria Atanmo http://www.upworthy.com/gloria-atanmo The fact of the matter … Continue reading