- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: April 2016
I borrowed this article from my Hua Hin news feed. Gotta love the elephants! As the founder of Elephant Nature Park, Sangduen “Lek” Chailert provides refuge for distressed elephants that have suffered at the hands of humans. We recently visited … Continue reading
When I left the USA in 2010, I did so knowing that I had to live, more or less, within a certain limited budget, dictated by what I received monthly from Social Security, and augmented, when necessary, by my small … Continue reading