- A birthday to remember
- An ode to my furry friends
- Just an encounter
- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Daily Archives: January 14, 2016
While there are not many places really close to my apartment to eat, I did find a number of local restaurants during a long circular walk at midday today. Temp was 32 C (90 F) and very sunny. I had … Continue reading