- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Once again, I’ve gone wandering around without my camera. It’s Saturday night and thought I’d walk to the highway for a sit-down dinner. After last night’s visit to the bar district to play some pool, opted for a quieter night. … Continue reading
It has been a quiet day – did a 2-mile walk; learned that the money transfer to my new account here had succeeded, allowing me to proceed with my visa upgrade; opened an Internet banking account with my bank, Bangkok … Continue reading