I have already posted this video on Facebook, but it is so good that I wanted to share it here, as well. The man with the beard doing most of the talking is as patient as anyone I’ve ever seen. The people from the mosque are great. The woman with the signs is, of course, a complete idiot. And don’t you just love how many people showed up for this global rally? And while the video is long, the ending is worth the wait.
- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin