- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
- Top 10 hard truths of living as an expat in Thailand
- Video Reveals Horrific Abuse Inflicted on Blind Trekking Elephant
- A Christmas Story – Part 2
- A Christmas story
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Manglayang Mountain is one of the favorite bicycle routes located in East Bandung. A combination of forests, valleys and extreme terrains becomes an attraction of the area. The mountain is as high as 1,800 meters is the eastern-most mildstone from the … Continue reading
Santa found his way to Goodies Restaurant at Smiling Hill, Batam, Christmas day. The neighborhood children could not have been happier, queuing up well before his arrival at the Goodies entrance. This annual event at Goodies features a large buffet, … Continue reading