- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…
Monthly Archives: July 2014
About time I stopped sniffling about my situation and started dealing with it. With a more positive attitude, the day turned out interesting. First, however, was a visit to the hospital. Nothing wrong with me. Just needed to have some … Continue reading
Cooking day. Decided the T-bones I bought last week were too tough to eat (after trying to eat one and throwing most of it away), so I made beef stew with the last two today. At the same time, it was … Continue reading