I just had to post this picture, as it is a common sight in Indonesia. In Batam, we have similar waste piles scattered about that seemed to have been spread around intentionally. I’ve even started separating my bottles and cans and leaving them aside for the housecleaning ladies to recycle for extra cash. They like my Jack Daniels bottles, too. BTW, West Java is outside the capital of Jakarta.
- Shingles and the medicine man-Part 2
- Shingles and the medicine man
- A visit to the doctor – finally
- I live in Thailand. So what?
- Today is National Elephant’s Day
- Is this Thailand’s best Pad Thai?
- Getaway day – and a great final dinner
- The making of a monk – The finale!
- The making of a monk – day 2
- The making of a monk – day 1
2bagsandapack on A Christmas story 2bagsandapack on A Christmas story pietbekaert on A Christmas story Jacj Ettinger on A Christmas story Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o…