I frequently mention the two women who work in the office with me and thought I’d share their photos. Yesterday was “Batik Day,” like every Friday, and they came dressed appropriately – and wanting to take pictures with me. These are cellphone pics so quality is poor. The dress Mawar is wearing was made from a length of batik fabric I brought back for her from Bali.
- Feeding the fish on a 4-year-old’s birthday
- A year later – Back to Black
- The Hua Hin Food Festival
- Two nights of authentic Thai food
- Fighting elephant cruelty
- Survey: What do expats worry about?
- Inside the cruel world of elephant tourism
- USA and Thailand – Same-Same
- Thailand – what is there to rant about?
- Cabin fever – time for a walk
Patricia Archibald on Feeding the fish on a 4-year-o… Saturday’s New… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… Becky | Been There,… on A trip to Phitsanulok –… ceed4 on Ken vs the little old lad… Jacj Ettinger on Christmas in Hua Hin